Terms & Conditions
- Items are not for sale to persons under 18 years of age.
- By purchasing you acknowledge you are at least 18 years of age.
- We support responsible drinking and are licensed wine dealers (WCP/037212).
- Serious buyers only: please do not make an offer if you do not accept these Terms & Conditions.
- We reserve the right to refuse any offer, even prior to closure or after the highest offer has been made.
- Offers are binding, if you fail to pay you will be listed on ITC and any other relevant credit bureau as a non-payer.
- These Terms & Conditions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The final offer must be paid upfront, with delivery on receipt of credit card or electronic funds transfer payment.
- Please note that, regretfully, any bank fees for CASH payments will be passed on to
the customer; please add on 3% of total value for all cash deposits.
- Kindly inform us before depositing any CASH amount directly into our account.
- Allow 3-6 working days for national delivery, although it typically takes 2.
We offer a once-off service on behalf of customers to source items from overseas suppliers that we don’t keep in stock. These orders are consolidated with large container shipments to optimise costs.
- Minimum order quantities will be based upon the value of the item requested.
- Generally, items will be quoted in quantities of bottles and prices in Rands per bottle, ex-VAT.
- Prices are estimates based on current exchange rates and projected cost of transportation.
- 50% ADVANCE DEPOSIT ON PROVISIONALLY ESTIMATED item prices is required on ordering, upon confirmation of availability.
- The balance is to be paid upon the arrival and clearance of items, prior to final delivery.
- While we try to source only from the most reliable/reputable suppliers, any faulty items (i.e. cooked, corked, oxidised, etc.) will not be refunded.
- All care will be taken to ensure their safe arrival. However, should any items be broken or lost in transit, they will be refunded in full.
- Due to the nature of the order, it may take around 4-5 weeks (or more) to arrive and clear from source to dispatch.
- Unopened items will be refunded in full provided they are returned within a working week of delivery.
- Faulty items will either be refunded or replaced at our discretion, provided they are returned for assessment within 24 hours of opening.
Gabba International does not sell or use your private information (name, address, phone, email address, etc.) for any purpose other than to ship you your order or to contact you if there is a problem with your order.
To save space when corresponding with our clients, Gabba International’s emails have a reference to a disclaimer at the end of each email message. The full Gabba International email disclaimer can be found below.
This message and any attachments, or any part of it is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the named addressee you are notified that you may not use, distribute or copy this e-mail. Kindly also notify Gabba International immediately on +27 21 551 6671 or by replying to the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.
When addressed to clients of Gabba International (“the sending company”) any opinion or advice contained in this e-mail is subject to the applicable terms and conditions of business and acceptable use policies.
While Gabba International endeavours to prevent loss or damage to third party systems, the sending company does not accept liability for any damage, loss or expense arising from this e-mail and/or from the accessing of any files attached to this e-mail.
IP addresses of visitors to our web site are used to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. IP addresses are also used to compile general demographic information. We will not attempt to identify individual users through their IP addresses.
This site contains links to other sites. Gabba International is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about these Policies & Terms, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this web site, you can contact us using this feedback form.
Tel: +27 21 551 6671
Fax: +27 21 551 6938
Postal: P.O. Box 192, Milnerton 7435, Cape Town, South Africa