Terms & Conditions
- Items are not for sale to persons under 18 years of age.
- By purchasing you acknowledge you are at least 18 years of age.
- We support responsible drinking and are licensed wine dealers (WCP/039237).
- Serious customers only: please do not make a purchase if you do not accept these Terms & Conditions.
- Purchases are binding, if you fail to pay you will be listed on ITC and any other relevant credit bureau as a non-payer.
- The final purchase must be made upfront, with delivery on receipt and clearance of cheque, credit card or electronic funds transfer payment.
- The following conditions apply to wholesale customers only:
- We require a copy of a liquor license to enable trade prices.
- The first order requires payment upfront and then 30 days NETT from invoice.
- Customers outside of South Africa are always required to pay upfront prior to delivery.
- All samples are charged for at the listed price and the corresponding item(s) on subsequent orders are credited as free.
- We hold back orders on late payments and refuse service to consistent late payers.
- These Terms & Conditions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Please note that, regretfully, any bank fees for cash payments will be passed on to the customer.
- Please add on 3% of total value for all cash deposits.
- Kindly inform us before depositing any cash amount directly into our account.
- Allow 3-6 working days for national delivery, although it typically takes 2.
We offer a once-off service on behalf of customers to source items from overseas suppliers that we don’t keep in stock. These orders are consolidated with large container shipments to optimise costs.
- Minimum order quantities will be based upon the value of the item requested.
- Generally, items will be quoted in quantities of bottles and prices in Rands per bottle, including VAT.
- Prices are estimates based on current exchange rates and projected cost of transportation.
- Advance deposit on provisionally estimated item prices is required on ordering, upon confirmation of availability.
- Any final balance discrepancy will either be invoiced or refunded upon the arrival and clearance of items, prior to final delivery.
- While we try to source only from the most reliable/reputable suppliers, any faulty items (i.e. cooked, corked, oxidised, etc.) will not be refunded.
- All care will be taken to ensure their safe arrival. However, should any items be broken or lost in transit, they will be refunded in full.
- Items delivered in good condition will not be refunded unless they are part of Gabba International’s private/listed range.
- Due to the nature of the order, it may take around 4-5 weeks (or more) to arrive and clear from source to dispatch.
If you need to return an item, please contact us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions on how to return items from your order, provided the following criteria are respected:
- Shortages or breakages will be refunded provided they are reported within 2 working days of delivery.
- Unopened items will be refunded in full as long as they are returned within a working week of delivery.
- Faulty items will either be refunded or replaced at our discretion; if possible return them within 24 hours of opening for assessment.
- Please note that we are not in a position to exchange or refund any wines that are not to your personal preference or taste. Kindly contact us for guided recommendations prior to ordering to avoid disappointment.
- Order cancellation after being packed or dispatched will incur a 10% handling and restocking fee based on its total value.
- The cost of returning items delivered in good condition will be for the account of the customer.
Gabba International does not sell or use your private information (name, address, phone, email address, etc.) for any purpose other than to ship you your order or to contact you if there is a problem with your order.
To save space when corresponding with our customers, Gabba International’s emails have a reference to a disclaimer at the end of each email message. The full Gabba International email disclaimer can be found below.
This message and any attachments, or any part of it is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the named addressee you are notified that you may not use, distribute or copy this e-mail. Kindly also notify Gabba International immediately on +27 21 551 6671 or by replying to the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.
When addressed to customers of Gabba International (“the sending company”) any opinion or advice contained in this e-mail is subject to the applicable terms and conditions of business and acceptable use policies.
While Gabba International endeavours to prevent loss or damage to third party systems, the sending company does not accept liability for any damage, loss or expense arising from this e-mail and/or from the accessing of any files attached to this e-mail.
IP addresses of visitors to our web site are used to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. IP addresses are also used to compile general demographic information. We will not attempt to identify individual users through their IP addresses.
This site contains links to other sites. Gabba International is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about these Policies & Terms, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this web site, you can contact us using this feedback form.
Tel: +27 21 551 6671
Fax: +27 21 551 6938
Postal: P.O. Box 192, Milnerton 7435, Cape Town, South Africa